Baffled by timeline? Specialist in all things social, Cube3 have set out a simple step by step guide to help you through each area of the new Facebook process.
- Log into Facebook and visit your profile or company page. At the top of your page you should see a box that details timeline.
- A small box in the left-hand corner will open a tutorial that will explain the ins and outs of the new layout.
- Once you're up to speed, click the button 'Get Timeline'. This will convert your profile into the new format but don't worry, you can still revert back to the old format (for now!)
- If you're still hazy you can take the tour by clicking 'Start Tour'. This will take you through each element in situ on your own profile.
- Once you're happy with everything, the first thing you should do is upload a cover image. This will be the first thing a visitor to your profile sees and will span the length of your profile. Cover images need to be 851 x 315 pixels. We can help with this!
- You can also; change the date of an item that appears on your timeline, add a location, hide it from the timeline or delete the post altogether.
- There's nothing else that needs your immediate attention so if you're happy with the look and layout....click PUBLISH or do nothing and it will automatically convert on the 30th March.
You're all set...welcome to Facebook Timeline :o)
If you do need any more information or want toget your business in on the conversation, contact the team at Cube3.
email@example.com // 0161 615 1900